Explanation of services:
- Head Check-$35 for long hair/ $25 for short hair
- The start of every service.
- We comb through your hair using our Lice Free Terminator Comb to see if any lice is evident on the scalp.
- If lice is found during the head check we recommend our hourly, Done-in-One, or family package treatment options.
- The head check fee will be waived if treatment is performed.
- Approximate time: 15-20 minutes.
$175 for long hair- considered to be the ears and below
$145 for short hair- considered to be the ears and above
- The Done-In-One includes our combing treatment, an oil application, and a follow-up head check all in the convenience of your first visit.
- The Done-In-One includes the peace of mind of a 15 day guarantee where if any lice is found we will perform a complimentary treatment.
- Approximate time: 60-120 minutes.
- Ask about our Family Package
- Recommended for families larger than 4 people
- This package includes the Done-in-One treatments for up to 6 family members.
- This package includes a lice comb out, an oil application, and a follow-up head check all in the convenience of your first visit.
- The family package also includes a 15 day guarantee
- Approximate time: Depends on family size
- Home Visits- Prices Vary
- Our home visits include the prices for the done-in-one treatments plus travel fees
- Travel Fee: 0-5 Miles- $25
5-25 Miles- $55
- We have a minimum charge of $350 per home visit
Important considerations for parents and guardians:
- All members living in the house should be checked.
- Review the resources on our website for how to clean your house and how to prevent future outbreaks
- Combing your child’s hair weekly is encouraged to prevent and detect future outbreaks.
- If you are unsure if you have a found nits or lice do not hesitate to send us an email with a picture attached and we will let you know as soon as possible. Send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- School and Camp Screening: Nits N Nats will travel to your school or camp anywhere in the surrounding area. Head Checks $2 person ($375 Minimum per school or camp screening)